Friday, September 14, 2018

Crystal Jellies Classic 10-Inch Cock Review

http://shop.abigbuttandasmile.com/product/DJ0286-02/crystal-jellies-realistic-10-inch-clear

About Crystal Jellies Classic 10-Inch Cock

The Crystal Jellies Classic 10-Inch Cock gets the job done for the size that it is. If you like big, realistic dildos, you’ll love this one. I highly recommend it.

I’ve had this dildo for over a year now, and I love it. I first heard of the Crystal Jellies Classic Cock while watching a video and after I saw it, I fell in love with it. It is the number one sex toy that I use now.

I will choose it over any of the other sex toys that I own. I love that this dildo is big, that it doesn’t require batteries, and that it doesn’t make noise. Some people can use this for anal, but I choose to use it for masturbation or mutual masturbation.

It does have a funky smell when it comes right out of the package that will not wash away, but it is easily ignored when you are using the dildo. I kind of like the smell and my boyfriend has never complained about i

Cleaning it is very high maintenance since it is a jelly type of material -- it easily picks up any hair and dust so you must clean it all the time, before and after use.

I rarely use lube with the Crystal Jellies Classic 10-Inch Cock because it is made out of jelly, and it usually doesn’t need any lube. If I do use lube, I will use a water-based lube.

Jelly sex toys, while they feel great, are highly porous and often aren't recommended because it's so easy for bacteria to get trapped in the sex toy regardless of how well you clean it.

I would normally recommend this size of dildo to experienced toy users, but some beginners may like the size of this 10-Inch cock, and it may help them pick bigger sex toys in the future.
I was a beginner to sex toys when I started using this one, and now I love all the jelly dildos that I have.

I practically had to beg my boyfriend to buy me this dildo. I never was into sex toys until I received this one. It feels so real and really gets me going. 

I will either use this by myself, or with my boyfriend who loves to use it on me. I recommend the Crystal Jellies Classic 10-Inch Cock, even with its problems. It still is my favorite sex toy.

Crystal Jellies Classic 10-Inch Cock Pros


  • Great size
  • Great price
  • Feels lifelike

Crystal Jellies Classic 10-Inch Cock Cons


  • Porous
  • Will have to replace
  • Difficult to clean

Crystal Jellies Classic 10-Inch Cock Specs



Crystal Jellies Classic 10-Inch Cock Video




More Sex Toy Guides


1. Crystal Jellies 8-Inch Ballsy Cock Review
2. Crystal Jellies Classic 8-Inch Dong Review
3. Icicles No. 62 Glass Realistic Dildo Review
4. Icicles No. 63 Glass Realistic Dildo Review
5. Dillio 7-Inch Slim Dildo Review

Follow Us: TwitterPinterestTumblr | Shop: shop.abigbuttandasmile.com

1 comment:

  1. We are selling the same on https://ladykiller.nl. Great toy :)!

    ReplyDelete